Address: St. Placid Priory
500 College Street NE
Lacey, Washington 98516
Begins: Friday, September 28, 2018 @ 5:00pm
Concludes: We will attend Service at St. John’s Olympia @ 10:30 on Sunday, the 30th
Although this is the Fall Retreat of Daughters of the King, ALL women are invited! Come explore and get to know a little about what being a Daughter of the King is all about!
Cost: $125 for 3 days, 2 nights or $35 for day trippers. Scholarships are available. Please indicate your need on the registration form
We will be bringing/preparing our own food. Details will be provided when you register.
Program will include:
- Personal time for restore/renew and sharing in community
- Mini workshops offered by Assembly President Becca DeShaw
- Prayer hand aids (prayer beads and others)
- Labyrinths including the opportunity to walk one
- The Book of Common Prayer: Not Just for Sundays
- Prayer: Types/Methods
To express interest email Beccaor Charla by September 8thwith FIRM commitment by September 15th. Registration Forms can be emailed to the above (in which case payment will be collected at the Retreat) or mailed to the address on the Registration Form.